NOW HIRING: Part-time Open Paint Event Manager
Want to join the CATA crew? We welcome volunteers from all backgrounds, with all sorts of skills. Most important is that you have a passion for the arts and a desire to get more involved in the community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “CATA Volunteer” in the subject line to learn more.
More specifically, we would love to have more team members that fit one or many of the following roles:
Excellent Event Manager:
- Co-organizes CATA fundraisers, mural unveilings and promotional events. Events like Open Paint.
- Assists with event-related logistics, including acquiring supplies, coordinating volunteers and event publicity.
Awesome Art Liaison:
- Communicates with various artists and arts group stakeholders about CATA events and campaigns.
- Keeps the CATA team informed about upcoming and local art events.
- Researches potential grant or arts publicity opportunities for CATA.
Social Media Super Star:
- Publicizes CATA events, campaigns and announcements via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Contributes to the CATA blog with updates and articles.
- Writes witty and engaging CATA materials to share with local news and media sources (like the City of RWC blog).
- Photographs and films CATA events, mural unveilings and mural paintings to assist with project publicity and fundraising.
- Orchestrates beautiful tunes and solid beats to accompany CATA fundraisers, mural unveilings and other events.